Many parents feed their children healthy organic food, but they often neglect to consider their child’s main environment, their bedroom or nursery, for ecological consideration. Tiny Decor is a company commited to helping families chose eco-friendly products for interior design without sacrificing style. Tiny Décor products are handmade in the USA and feature:
- 100% organic cotton
- Ecospun® Felt made from post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- Bamboo fiber pillow inserts and batting
- PLA-fiber pillow inserts made from corn
My daughter likes Tiny Decor’s felt buckets. These soft felt buckets are great for storage. My daughter keeps her Only Hearts Club dolls in her felt bucket, which may not be the most eco-friendly doll, but at least they minimize the plastic and look like girls instead Playboy models. Each bucket is made from:
- 100% organic cotton, machine-printed by Mod Green Pod
- Water-based, non-toxic inks
- Ecospun Felt Lining made from recycled plastic bottles
- 11 inches tall, 11 inch diameter
- Handmade in USA
The felt buckets are collapsible for storage and machine washable.
All of Tiny Decor’s products fit at least one of these criteria: natural fibers, sustainable materials, non-toxic finishes, handmade goods, and a company’s commitment to philanthropy. Like many of the companies we feature on Eco Child’s Play, Tiny Decor was founded by parents that struggled to find stylish eco-friendly items for their newborn son, particularly nursery furnishings. You won’t find boring, drab eco-friendly colors at Tiny Decor!