Baby skin is so pure and tender that even your standard wash cloth can appear too rough to use on newborn flesh. Madii & Dyl Luxe Cleansing Flannel is super soft and suitable for your little one.
Super-soft when wet, its silky texture and high absorbency is perfect on delicate areas. It cleans without wetting or scratching fragile skin and dries without stripping moisture. Safe on babies’ peeling skin or soft skull, it is ideal for eczema, cradle cap and other problem skin conditions. Works hand in hand with cosmetic treatments as it cleanses the skin without wetting the bandages or spoiling the bruised areas which are sore to touch.
Made from eco-friendly materials, the flannel is air-spun and porous free. To clean, the flannel can be hand washed in warm soapy water or in a machine at 40°. Hardens when dry to prevent bacteria but regains its silky soft feel when wet.
Yes, this cleansing cloth is super soft. Yes, it has the price tag of something called “luxe”, yet the toxic off gassing of the vinyl packaging is giving me a headache! The package has been open for several hours, and I can’t stand to be around it. I can’t move it far enough away as I try to write this product review.
Would I buy this product? NO. The toxic packaging is enough to scare anyone away. I wonder about this “eco-friendly antibacterial treatment”, as well.
2.[amazon_link id=”B0016J3L9Q” target=”_blank” ]Nature’s Path Organic [/amazon_link]
My family loves Nature’s Path! It is one of the health food companies that has avoided corporate takeover, thus I trust them! Organic ingredients, many of them gluten-free, makes Nature’s Path cereals and bars winners with my kids.
We were sent samples of the following products and love them all!:
- [amazon_link id=”B0040K41MY” target=”_blank” ]Nature’s Path Crunchy Vanilla Sunrise Cereal[/amazon_link]: This is my son’s favorite cereal!
- [amazon_link id=”B0040K2F6S” target=”_blank” ]Nature’s Path Crunchy Maple Sunrise Cereal[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B001HTGAUM” target=”_blank” ]Nature’s Path Organic Granola Bars, Peanut Choco'[/amazon_link]: My favorite!
- [amazon_link id=”B001HTGAQQ” target=”_blank” ]EnviroKidz Organic Lemur Peanut Choco Drizzle Crispy Rice Bar[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B000E48IO2″ target=”_blank” ]Nature’s Path Organic Granola Bars Peanut Buddy[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B0016J3L9Q” target=”_blank” ]Nature’s Path Organic Granola Bars, Chococonut[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B000E4C2MQ” target=”_blank” ]Nature’s Path Organic Granola Bars, Pumpkin-n-Spice, Flax Plus[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B000E4ALGK” target=”_blank” ]EnviroKidz Organic Panda Crispy Rice Bars, Peanut Butter[/amazon_link]: Gluten-free Grandpa’s favorite!
- [amazon_link id=”B001HTMVUA” target=”_blank” ]EnviroKidz Organic Penguin Fruity Burst Crispy Rice Bar[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B000E46GSW” target=”_blank” ]Nature’s Path Organic Granola Bars, Hemp Plus[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B0036R7HGE” target=”_blank” ]Nature’s Path Organic Granola Bars, MMMaple Pecan[/amazon_link]
- Nature’s Path Organic Granola Bars, Yogurt Berry Strawberry
- [amazon_link id=”B000E4ALGU” target=”_blank” ]EnviroKidz Organic Cheetah Crispy Rice Berry Bars[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B001FVW07E” target=”_blank” ]Nature’s Path Organic – Chewy Granola Bars Yogurt Lotta’ Apricotta[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B000E46GFA” target=”_blank” ]EnviroKidz Organic Koala Crispy Rice Bars, Chocolate, 6-Count Bars (Pack of 6)[/amazon_link]
That’s a lot of organic yumminess!
Would I buy these products? Yes, in fact, I do all the time.
It is cold and flu season, and there is nothing worse than watching your baby suffer from congestion. There are not many products that are safe to use on baby, and breastfeeding is the most effective method of passing immunities onto an infant and toddler. Mothers can take herbal remedies, such as [amazon_link id=”B00205FUJ4″ target=”_blank” ]organic echinacea tincture [/amazon_link] that will boost breast milk defensive qualities; however, it is not recommended herbal remedies be ingested by babies.
One alternative, that may alleviate congestion, is Maty’s All Natural Baby Chest Rub .
Our proprietary blend of essential oils boosts immune function while it calms and soothes your baby. The all natural blend is petroleum and menthol free and can be used on babies three months and older…
Petroleum jelly is only as good as its refining process. Byproducts produced from refining are PAHs, or polycyclic-aromatic-hydrocarbons, and 1,4 dioxane. These impurities are known carcinogens (cancer-causing agents), which have been studied around the world for work related exposures. If the manufacturer is not careful, the refining process may not have removed all these impurities. Independent test labs have found these carcinogens present in commercial health products like baby shampoos, lipsticks and lotions. The manufacturing process has not been able to remove all these impurities.
One study conducted on the effects of menthol found that it increased mucous formation in the air passages. Infant nasal passages may be too small to handle this increased mucous production and therefore pose a health risk to the infant.
Made in the USA, this chest rub utilizes the healing properties of the following essential oils:
- [amazon_link id=”B005CIWPYO” target=”_blank” ]chamomile[/amazon_link],
- [amazon_link id=”B005OGWQX4″ target=”_blank” ]dill weed[/amazon_link],
- [amazon_link id=”B00014EI26″ target=”_blank” ]lavender[/amazon_link],
- [amazon_link id=”B0019LRZ2A” target=”_blank” ]eucalyptus[/amazon_link],
- [amazon_link id=”B000W3XC0K” target=”_blank” ]patchouli[/amazon_link], and
- [amazon_link id=”B0056BIA6Y” target=”_blank” ]coriander[/amazon_link].
You can also alleviate the effects of congestion by using essential oils in a [amazon_link id=”B00016X7MQ” target=”_blank” ]vaporizer[/amazon_link].
Would I buy this product? Yes. The scent is not overbearing but gentle and appropriate for little ones, although this product would be better if it contained organically grown ingredients.
I take my kids hiking, camping, and backpacking at every opportunity. Real gear is essential. Toys are toys. One way I know I can trust outdoor gear designed for children is if it comes from I company I trust for adult gear. The Princeton Tec Bot Headlamp fits the bill!
Small, simple, and ready for action, meet Bot. The newest and youngest member of The Family is designed with the same ergonomic features of the older members, but with a fun and bright PTec twist. Two Ultrabright LEDs housed in a variety of wild colors will certainly be the center of attention, but look beyond that. The Bot is built with the same ruggedness and reliability as the rest of the headlamps in The Family. Durable plastics, a single arm bracket, and large push button make the Bot sturdy and simple to operate. In addition, the battery compartment on the Bot screws shut to ensure that the batteries won’t be accidentally accessed. PTec reliability, PTec personality – the Bot rounds out The Family in a big way.
Would I buy this product? Yes. It is cheaper than an adult headlamp, and it would make a great stocking stuffer. The only eco-friendly properties is that it is made in the USA and uses LED technology so the bulbs and batteries last a long time.
5. [amazon_link id=”B000HDK0DC” target=”_blank” ]YummyEarth Organic[/amazon_link]
I don’t eat candy. I just don’t like it, unless it has chocolate in it. Even though I believe my children don’t need candy, I am not so dogmatic that they don’t get to try it. Candy is part of childhood, but it doesn’t have to be full of artificial, chemical ingredients and high fructose corn syrup.
[amazon_link id=”B000HDK0DC” target=”_blank” ]YummyEarth Organic Lollipops[/amazon_link] have long been a favorite of my kids. Now, we are learning about their new line YumEarth.
Have you ever had a Sour Jelly Bean? Neither had we! My little boys love the look of colorful jelly beans so they asked me to make jelly beans “our way”…and “can we make them sour, too, Daddy”? Sergio and I tested and tasted and formulated and created YumEarth Naturals Sour Jelly Beans (not too sour) that will make your mouth dance!!! No artificial colors or artificial flavors, no gluten, no nuts or tree nuts and no dairy or soy!!! Vegan as well, though we forgot to print “vegan” on the bag.
Would I buy this product? Maybe. It is not organic, so that puts me on the fence. I do think they are a great alternative for Halloween, when I am more likely to not be as stringent on organic standards. Plus, there is a lot of packaging, which is a serious downfall.
Disclosure: The products described above were sent to us as free samples, unless noted differently in the review. Prior assurances as to the nature of the reviews, whether positive or negative, were not given. No financial payments were accepted in exchange for the reviews. The reviews reflect our honest, authentic opinions.