I apologize to our readers for reviews that often appear here that are not eco-friendly or green. My response to companies always states their products will be evaluated with this criteria. I review non-green products because it is important to consider this aspect in all of our purchases.
Any product sent to me, I do review eventually. It can take many months, like the one I am writing now, but it is part of my integrity in blogging to fulfill this promise even when products do not meet my standards.
I am not about collecting free stuff. I give most of it away to a mission in town. I think it is important to expose products for greenwashing or simply for not being green at all, whether they claim it or not.
We are at such a standpoint with climate change that every product manufactured on earth should be eco-friendly!
That being said, we were sent [amazon_link id=”B00GQ03ZPU” target=”_blank” ]The Simpsons 25th Anniversary Trivia Game[/amazon_link].
Challenge your pals to a round of Simpsons trivia with The Simpsons 25th Anniversary Trivia Game. This Simpsons trivia game is made up of 300 Simpsons trivia questions written by Simpsons fans just like you. Meant for 2 or more players, the Simpsons game is a great way to relive some of your favorite moments from the show’s 25-year run and enjoy an uproarious game night at the same time. Ages 18 and up.
I can’t believe the Simpsons is 25-years-old! I remember watching it when it first started. I looked forward to Sunday evenings. I admit to not watching it for a very long time.
The Simpsons was the first cartoon I recall that targeted an older audience. It satirized American life and took on diverse issues at different times while still entertaining. Apparently, it is still doing it.
Unfortunately this game is made in China and is an example of American consumerism supported by Chinese labor. There is nothing eco-friendly about it, that I can find. Not even recycled content in the box.
From reviews I read online, it is a game that one will tire of easily. It definitely targets a certain fan (not me). Do we really need to expend valuable human labor and environmental resources on such a product?
As mentioned previously, my reviews can take a while. We were also sent Simpson holiday figurines and Kwik-E-Mart village.
- [amazon_link id=”B00CPK1T0I” target=”_blank” ]Department 56 The Simpson’s Village from Shop Don’t Drop Maggie Village Accessory Figurine, 1.77-Inch[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B00CPK1SZ4″ target=”_blank” ]Department 56 The Simpson’s Village from Snowball Scores a Squishee Village Accessory Figurine, 2.56-Inch[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B00CPK1S9K” target=”_blank” ]Department 56 The Simpson’s Village from Hathy Holidayth Village Accessory Figurine, 1.97-Inch[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B00CPK1SYK” target=”_blank” ]Department 56 The Simpson’s Village from Mutually Assured Destruction Village Accessory Figurine, 1.38-Inch[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B00CPK1SZY” target=”_blank” ]Department 56 The Simpson’s Village from Kwik-E-Mart Lit House Figurine, 3.4-Inch[/amazon_link]
Plastic and packed in styrofoam……ugh
Disclosure: The products described above were sent to us as free samples. Prior assurances as to the nature of the reviews, whether positive or negative, were not given. No financial payments were accepted in exchange for the reviews. The reviews reflect our honest, authentic opinions