Tastes just like Mom used to make only it’s gluten-free!
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten-Free Flour 1-to-1 like King Arthur or Bob’s Red Mill
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup organic sugar
- 2 teaspoons organic vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 Tablespoons almond milk
- optional: 1/2 cup walnuts or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a bread pan.
- Using a mixer, combine butter and sugar.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and almond milk and beat until well-combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mash the banana in a separate bowl.
- Add 1/2 the dry mix and half the banana to the wet mixture and combine thoroughly. Add the rest.
- Pour batter in the greased pan and level.
- Bake 60 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick to see if done.
- Let cool at least ten minutes before enjoying.
Depending on your oven, you may want to check the bread at 50 minutes. 65 minutes is perfect in my oven. This gluten-free banana bread is so delicious, you may want to double the recipe and make two loaves.