We are super excited about Krimson Klover! Not only are these “knits with a twist” fashionable, the company takes their “commitment to environmental and social responsibility very seriously by using yarns from sources that respect their animals, employees and Mother Earth”.
We were sent a luxurious Mrs. Rose sweater to try. This washable merino wool is super soft and comfortable. There is no itch at all giving you the freedom to wear whatever (or nothing at all) underneath it. The knitting is of high quality, and I love how the buttons do not go all the way to the bottom of the sweater giving it a more fashionable design. The bold design works beautifully giving the sweater an overall chic, graphic aesthetic. The Mrs. Rose would make a perfect gift for Mom!
Good news! We have a beautiful Krimson Klover Poppy Hat and Scarf to giveaway to one lucky winner! The Pippy Hat and Scarf are made with the same incredible “luxurious washable” merino wool as the Mrs. Rose sweater, plus the hat is lined with fleece for extra warmth.
- This contest is open to US residence only. No P.O.Boxes.
- You have until 8:00 A.M. EST December 21st, 2011 to enter.
- One winner will receive one Pippy Hat and Scarf set of their choice (inventory availability dependent)
- Value $28.00 and $65
- Visit Krimson Klover’s catalog
- Leave a comment on Krimson Klovers’s Facebook page mentioning what your favorite product is and why, as well as an @tag back to Eco Child’s Play’s Facebook page about the giveaway.
- Follow on Twitter Krimson Klover
- Like Krimson Klover on Facebook
- Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall tagging Krimson Klovers’s FB page (doing this correctly, your post will show on our FB page wall)
- Comment on another Krimson Klover wall post on FB.
- Tweet this giveaway making sure to mention @krimsonklover
This giveaway is running in conjunction with Really Natural. Only one winner will be selected from both blogs.