I am not a proponent of play pens or cribs, but sometimes there is need for a safety gate. When my kids were toddlers, we had one at the top and bottom of our stairs, but that was many years ago. Now that we have a puppy, we needed a gate to keep the puppy out of part of the house and protect our floors and rugs. Thankfully, DreamBaby came through.
We were sent a Dreambaby Swing Closed Security Gate.
Dreambaby Swing Closed Security GateDreambaby Swing Closed Security Gate keeps kids away from prohibited zones of the home. These steel gates come with the required hardware and take only minutes to install. They are ideal for doorways, hallways or stairs.
- Prevents injuries in the home by blocking unsafe places from kids
- Rounded top makes it attractive
- Ideal for hallways, doorways or stairs and fits 28″ to 32″
- Easy to operate, requires only one hand
- Automatically shuts after closing
- Opens in either directions
- Easy to install; comes with hardware
- 29″ tall
- Made of steel