I came across the Belly Fish Breast Pillow quite accidentally. I clicked on the link above my personal gmail account because I WAS in search of nursing cover. We had mastered the breastfeeding but I was still uncomfortable about nursing in public. The backseat of our car was getting a lot of action but I felt unhealthily attached to our car. It was time to cut loose the invisible cord. Belly Fish Nursing Pillow is not only a nursing cover but also a breast pillow combined into one. It’s perfect for traveling moms and babies who only mastered the sideline position like my little one. As I found out during our 1,500 trek from Scranton, PA to West Palm Beach, FL. My daughter would only latch on if she was laying flat on her back. Hard to do when there wasn’t a flat surface; my lap was no substitute. Luckily, I had the Belly Fish to solve this dire situation. This ingenious breast pillow is on my must get list for any future baby showers.
Other reasons I recommend the Belly Fish Nursing Pillow
- The Prints are quite kitschy and modern. I got the Cherry, Morning Glory Print and totally love it. These are not your usual drabby or babyish looking breast pillows.
- The pillow folds over in half for compact storing. You can put it into your diaper bag, under the stroller, anywhere really
- The privacy panels are a must in places like an airport. I know we have the right to breastfeed in public, but I prefer to nurse in private. My own personal thing. But the flaps can also be folded down so the Belly Fish can also act as a nursing pillow only.
- I love the bag it came in. Very closely resembles the Ecobag’s Classic String bag. Perfect to use on your grocery grocery excursions. I love putting my veggies in the string bag.
- Belly Fish has won the iParenting Media award for excellent product in feeding.
Related Posts about Breastfeeding
[This post was written by Susie Kim.]