“If you’re looking for the best eco gifts for baby and mom check out organic cotton and bamboo apparel that lifts the spirits and gives back by Tees for Change.
Adorned with messages such as LAUGH OFTEN, PRACTICE KINDNESS, DREAM BIG and CHOOSE HAPPINESS, their sustainable tees and onesies are eco-friendly, inspire positivity AND make a difference.
Tees for Change has partnered with Trees for the Future to plant a tree for every tee you buy!
Tees For Change come in six different styles and colors and are perfect for the trendy baby or eco-conscious mom.
More About Tees for Change:
- organic cotton baby onesies are made in the U.S.A.; their women’s tees are imported but made by fair trade workers; everything is sweatshop-free
- Made from super soft materials with a contemporary, trendy fit – many of our customers say that Tees For Change have become their favorite tee for everything
- Eco-friendly water-based inks and low impact dyes
- Priced at $24-$46 each
- Many colors available, including chocolate, midnight blue, cherry red, pink, kelly green and lavender, ranging in sizes from S (0-2) to XL (18-20)
- Onesies are a natural color and come in sizes 3-6 months, 6-12 months, 12-18 months, 18-24 months
- Eco-friendly business practices and products
- Tees for Change is a Woman-owned business – started by an entrepreneur mom interested in natural living and home birth
- Buy a tee, they plant a tree! What could be better?
[This post was written by Wenona Napolitano.]