As a weaver and fiber artist, I am fascinated by SLOWCOLOR. The video above not only explains the company’s “trend toward more conscious gifting”, but the natural, handmade processes of the weavers, spinners, and dyers inspire me. I would love to go and visit SLOWCOLOR’s artisans! That would be my dream vacation!
We were sent a beautiful Boulder Scarf to review.
- The scarf that goes anywhere. A treasured companion on your life’s adventures: casual, elegant, for work, and for play. Men like this scarf as much as women.
- Gauze Weave
- 100% premium linen handloomed with pride and passion in India
- Hand Made: As this is a hand made product, slight size and color variation only show the human touch of a soul and heart at work
- Size: 24″x72″
I love my Boulder Scarf. It is the perfect size for how I like to wear my scarves, and the hand dyed linen is rich and beautiful. I can’t help but think of the hands involved in making this product. Handloomed, natural plant based hand dyed, fair trade…a perfect gift for the eco-conscious!
Good News! We have one SLOWCOLOR Boulder Scarf to giveaway to a lucky reader!
- This contest is open to US residence only. No P.O.Boxes.
- You have until 8:00 A.M. EST December 21st, 2011 to enter.
- One winner will receive 1 Boulder Scarf of their choice (inventory availability dependent)
- Value $85.00 (incl. shipping)
- Visit www.SLOWCOLOR.com
- In your comment on SLOWCOLOR’s Facebook page mention what product you would choose and why, and which blog you read about this giveaway with a @tag back to this Eco Child’s Play’s Facebook page.
+ Follow on Twitter www.Twitter.com/beSLOWCOLOR
+ Like www.facebook.com/SLOWCOLOR on Facebook
+ Share this giveaway on your Facebook wall tagging SLOWCOLOR’s FB page (doing this correctly, your post will show on our FB page wall)
+ Comment on another SLOWCOLOR wall post.
+ Tweet this giveaway making sure to mention @beSLOWCOLOR
This giveaway is running in conjunction with Really Natural. Only one winner will be selected from both blogs.