Sometimes it can be hard to give your toddler healthy snacks if they are picky eaters. My son was and still is a carb junkie. The problem with the snacks he preferred is they didn’t contain enough nutrition.
Bitsy’s Brainfood is a great alternative to crackers and biscuits. These bite-size organic snack contain delicious ingredients to boost the nutrients like sweet potatoes and broccoli.
Bitsy’s Brainfood’s Mission:
We think eating smart and actually being smart are connected. And that being healthy is about more than just eating the right stuff.
At Bitsy’s Brainfood, our goal is to make mega-delicious snacks and provide resources that nurture kids’ bodies, minds, and imaginations—to teach them to crave the right foods, and to make learning fun.
We were sent the following Bitsy’s products to try:
- [amazon_link id=”B009148QEI” target=”_blank” ]Bitsy’s Brainfood Smart Snacks – Lemon Broccoli[/amazon_link]
- [amazon_link id=”B00DNS7MGQ” target=”_blank” ]Bitsy’s Brainfood Smart Snacks – Zucchini Gingerbread Carrot[/amazon_link]
- Bitsy’s Brainfood Smart Snacks – Orange Chocolate Beet
- Bitsy’s Brainfood Smart Snacks – Sweet Potato Oatmeal Raisin
- Alphabet shaped cookies baked with real fruits & veggies!
- Excellent Source of Omega-3 DHA + EPA
- Excellent Source of Vitamins A, B12, B6, D3, and Folic Acid
- Good Source of Calcium and Iron
- 8 grams Whole Grains per serving
- No GMOs
- Collectible Superfood Sticker in Every Box
- MADE IN A NUT-FREE FACILITY.
Of course the chocolate beet is my favorite flavor!
Nutrition really is key for our physical and mental health, and sometimes willful toddlers make this challenging.
[amazon_enhanced asin=”B009148QEI” /][amazon_enhanced asin=”B009148P9E” /]
Disclosure: The products described above were sent to us as free samples. Prior assurances as to the nature of the reviews, whether positive or negative, were not given. No financial payments were accepted in exchange for the reviews. The reviews reflect our honest, authentic opinions.