When your family consists of a Celiac and a Vegan, dinner recipes can sometimes be a challenge. One of our favorite recipes from before our dietary restrictions was stuffed shells. This vegan, gluten-free recipe comes surprisingly close!
- Jovial gluten-free, organic brown rice manicotti noodles
- 2 tubs of Kite Hill almond manicotti
- 2 cups kale
- salt to taste
- 1 red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 3 cloves garlic
- tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Cook manicotti according to package. Add noodles to boiling water, cook for four minutes, then remove with a slotted spoon
- Lightly sauté finely chopped kale.
- Prepare inside mixture by combining herbs, finely chopped kale, crushed garlic, and vegan ricotta.
- Pour tomato sauce in the bottom of a glass 9" x 13" baking pan.
- Carefully spoon the ricotta mixture into the manicotti noodles. Alternately, try a pastry bag to squirt it in. Place the stuffed shells in the pan.
- Top with diced red pepper.
- Completely cover with tomato sauce.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes.
The Kite Hill ricotta can be found in many health food stores.
Our ricotta has sweet, and cultured overtones, and a buttery, smooth finish. It is moist and incredibly versatile. Its silky texture makes for a great mascarpone substitute and is ideal for desserts.
Ingredients [view label]
Almond milk (water, almonds), salt, enzymes, tartaric acid, cultures.
All of their products are great substitutions for dairy. They use traditional cheese-making techniques with nut milks.
This vegan, gluten free manicotti recipe is sure to be a favorite in your household!
Shaping Recipes says
Fit recipes are vital when you have to get the most from your body. The truth is that unhealthy food damages the body’s capability to fix itself. It actually is much easier dropping that extra few pounds in case your metabolism really works best.