Have you ever eaten freeze dried fruit? It’s a different, flavor rich experience kids seem to enjoy; however, most freeze dried fruit that we have been sent has not been organic…Not so with Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruit. This snack is especially designed for little ones six months and older:
There are a few things that make Tiny Fruits unique and perfect for little ones:
- Dissolves easily and perfect for teeny hands (six months and up)
- Drying process is slow (combines low temperatures and vacuum pressure), preserving the essential nutrients and phytochemicals found in fruit
- Certified organic – all fruits and vegetables sourced from certified-organic farms
- All natural: no added salts, sugars, colors, preservatives + they’re Kosher
- Versatile and grows with your munchkin— gives a boost of fruit goodness to kids of all ages, when mixed in with cereal, yogurt or baked in to your favorite bread
- Bring ‘em everywhere! The Tiny Fruits package is convenient for tossing in your purse or diaper bag and weighs only 1 ounce (and they have a 24-month shelf life)
- Partnership with 1% For Humanity the company has committed 1% of all company revenues to support humanitarian efforts in local farming communities
We were sent two flavors to try:
- Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits, Blueberry & Apple
- Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruit, Strawberry & Mango
I feel Little Duck Organics has strong environmental and social standards. It’s a snack you can trust! GMO-free and organic, these little snack gems contain 100% fruit, unlike other fruit snacks designed for children that are full of artificial flavors and colors, as well as sugars.
disclosure: The products described above were sent to us as free samples. Prior assurances as to the nature of the reviews, whether positive or negative, were not given. No financial payments were accepted in exchange for the reviews. The reviews reflect our honest, authentic opinions.