Homemade meals and snacks from whole foods is always best, but it is not always possible or convenient. Fortunately, parents have many choices for feeding their infants and toddlers nutritious, organic food.
One such brand keeping it simple and organic for busy families is Happy Family. From Happy Baby to Happy Tots, all stages of eating and development are covered by this brand of convenience. Just remember convenience often comes at a cost to the environment and health.
|HAPPYBABY is committed to providing families with the healthiest, most optimal nutrition possible. Besides using the best organic ingredients, we also incorporate the best nature has to offer when it comes to added nutrition, like our sustainable source of DHA, pre and probiotics, and supergrains like Salba and Quinoa.|
|HAPPYBABY has made a promise to ourselves and to you. We work hard every day to ensure that our foods are safe and of the highest quality so you don’t need to think about it. You can count us to offer items without added sugar, trans fats, or anything artificial – and always in the safest packaging.|
|HAPPYBABY makes the best informed decisions about our foods, sourcing and packaging so that we make the very best for our world as well as your family. We are constantly making improvements to our offerings and reducing our carbon footprint.|
|HAPPYBABY works with Project Peanut Butter to help feed starving children in Malawi and Sierra Leone. Every package purchased contributes to this effort. Learn more at projectpeanutbutter.org.|
|HAPPYBABY wants to feed your mind as well as your tummy. Come to our site to learn and view tips and tricks from our experts as well as other moms, dads and caregivers. Read more in our book—a great resource guide for parents on feeding, nutrition and green parenting options.|
|HAPPYBABY promises to always support organic.
We believe that children deserve delicious foods free from chemicals, pesticides, artificial ingredients, and preservatives. Healthy bodies, healthy world.
- Happy Baby Gluten-Free Organic Puffs, Sweet Potato Puffs
- Happy Creamies Organic Veggie and Fruit Snacks with Coconut Milk, (Strawberry, Raspberry and Carrot)
- Happy Creamies Organic Veggie and Fruit Snacks with Coconut Milk, (Kiwi, Spinach, Peas and Green Apple)
- Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls, Vegetable Ravioli
- Happy Creamies Organic Veggie and Fruit Snacks with Coconut Milk, (Kiwi, Spinach, Peas and Green Apple), 1 Ounce (Pack of 8)
- Happy Munchies Apple and Kale Puffed Corn Snacks, 1.4 Ounce (Pack of 8)
- Happy Baby Gluten-Free Organic Puffs, Strawberry Puffs
- Happy Tot Toddler Meal Bowls, Chicken, Vegetables and Quinoa
- Happy Times Sunny Buddies, Sunflower Butter and Berry Jam Bites
- Happy Bellies Organic Baby Cereals with DHA Plus Pre and Probiotics, Brown Rice, 7-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)
- Happy Bellies Organic Baby Cereals with DHA Plus Pre and Probiotics, Multigrain, 7-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)
- Happy Baby Organic Baby Food 3 Homestyle Meals, Gobble Gobble
- Happy Baby Organic Baby Food 2 Simple Combos, Banana and Kiwi, 3.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16)
- Happy Baby Organic Baby Food 2 Simple Combos, Spinach, Mango and Pear
- Happy Baby Organic Baby Food 1 Starting Solids, Sweet Potato
- Happy Tot Plus Organic Baby Food, Strawberry, Kiwi, Beet and Pear
- Happy Tot Plus Organic Baby Food, Kale, Apple, and Mango
- Happy Baby Organic Baby Food 1 Starting Solids, Mixed Carrots
- Happy Baby Organic Baby Food 3 Homestyle Meals, Chick Chick
- Happy Times Mixed Fruit Yogis, Freeze-Dried Yogurt & Fruit Snacks, 5-Count (Pack of 6)
- Happy Times Veggie Pals Individual, 10 Count Tray (Pack of 2)
- Happy Baby Organic Baby Food 1 Starting Solids, Winter Squash, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 16)
- Happy Baby Organic Baby Food 3 Homestyle Meals, Super Salmon, 4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16)
- Happy Tot Plus Organic Baby Food, Blueberry, Apple and Purple Carrot, 4.22 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16)
counts. Not only do we use the very best natural and organic fruits, vegetables, dairy, meats, and grains, but we also develop every recipe with pediatricians and nutritionists, using nature’s most nutritious and delicious ingredients.
Our products are not just organic. They are truly enlightened. We use the best ingredients nature has to offer—like essential vitamins, minerals, supergrains, and probiotics—so babies are healthier, and parents are happier about their everyday food choices.
That being said, I do not think small packages that are difficult to recycle are good for the environment. Besides, I like little glass baby jars! They are so versatile for reusing.
Convenience is usually counter to the environment, but we live in a modern society that thankfully offers organic, wholesome products like these for busy families. I have heard first hand from family members about how much they love and trust this line of food. Honestly, I wish it would have been around when my kids were little.
In an ideal world, we would make all of our own baby food. We would grow it organically in our own gardens too!
disclosure: The products described above were sent to us as free samples. Prior assurances as to the nature of the reviews, whether positive or negative, were not given. No financial payments were accepted in exchange for the reviews. The reviews reflect our honest, authentic opinions.