It may seem hypocritical for me to write a review of nursing apparel, given my earlier stance on their lack of necessity; however, many of our readers left comments about the essential nature of a nursing cami. Although my breastfeeding days are over, I recently visited a friend and witnessed first hand how a breastfeeding cami is great for warm weather or layering.
Milk Nursingwear features great breastfeeding apparel, including the essential nursing bra tank
- Features a full, molded cup bra inside the tank, not a shelf bra
- Perfect for maternity (it will stretch and come back to its original shape after washing), transition and nursing
- Wear it for daytime, sleeping, yoga, layering, the possibilities are endless!
- Cushioned adjustable straps for extra comfort
- A beautiful and flattering shape that is fitted but not clingy, with a hip length that does not ride up
The ruching on the front is very attractive, and the fabric is soft. I like the flexibility of this product in that it serves for both maternity and nursing purposes. It is sure to become a favorite of your motherhood wardrobe.
To participate in the contest and be able to win one of Milk Nursingwear products:
- Copy the following text and tweet it: “WOW the nursing wear by Milk Nursingwear are so pretty http://www.milknursingwear.com #breastfeeding @ecochildsplay”
- OR she can just like us on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/milk-nursingwear/108520224740
Each person can have two spots in the contest. One for a tweet and one for Facebook.
The contest is open until midnight (PST), Friday, May 20, 2011. The winner will be selected by Milk Nursingwear. Good luck!
Disclosure: The product described above was sent to us as a free sample. Prior assurance as to the nature of the review, whether positive or negative, was not given. No financial payments were accepted in exchange for the review. The review reflects our honest, authentic opinions.