If you let your little ones on your technical devices, such as your computer or iPhone, they are sure to get smudgy and maybe even sticky. I use a very lightly damp cloth to clean our igadgets, but I am always nervous when I do it. Many years ago, I tried vinegar and water on my very dusty laptop screen, and then the screen went black. It was not my fault, as coincidentally some other computer part broke at that time, but nonetheless, I am always nervous when cleaning tech devices, especially touchscreens.
Clean your tech devices with TSA approved Mobile Clean & Go
We were sent Mobile Clean & Go to try. This small little cleaner is about the size of an iPod.
Mobile Clean & Go Screen Cleaning Kits are the only truly portable screen cleaning systems for your mobile electronics. Use them to safely and effectively clean the displays and touch screens on your mobile phones, tablets, MP3 music players, laptops, cameras and more!
- Slim line cleaning kit that is smaller than your mobile phone
- TSA compliant for air travel
- Dual hybrid microfiber pad reduces bacteria by up to 99%*
- Unique card style bottle is flat and slips easily into a pocket, purse or briefcase. Each bottle delivers over 250 sprays.
- Exclusive dual hybrid microfiber cleaning pad uniquely designed to remove filth, grime, facial oils and makeup while still being small and portable
- Safe and effective cleaning solution designed by Ph.D. chemists to perfectly clean your mobile electronics without damaging them
Unfortunately there is no disclosure as to what the ingredients of this product are, so I have no idea how eco-friendly or natural it is. Furthermore, it is entirely over packaged for the amount of product. At least it is made in the USA.
I think I will stick to my method of a tiny bit of water on a [amazon_link id=”B000XECJES” target=”_blank” ]Zwipes Microfiber Cleaning Cloths, 36-Pack[/amazon_link].
Disclosure: The products described above were sent to us as free samples. Prior assurances as to the nature of the reviews, whether positive or negative, were not given. No financial payments were accepted in exchange for the reviews. The reviews reflect our honest, authentic opinions.