We’re planning a trip to the Rockies in a few days, and I needed to get my husband something to keep his naughty bits warm. Long underwear are great, but when you’re from LA your jeans aren’t bought with long underwear in mind, and they just won’t fit comfortably.
I stumbled upon Christopher Anthony’s site.
As a youth, Christopher often bought thermal underwear to create his own custom, warm boxers. So when that first chilly Chicago day arrived, Christopher went to the local department store to once again buy his reliable, warm and comfortable thermal long johns. As he had always done as a child, he cut the legs off, instantly turning them into boxer briefs. This exact moment would soon change his life. He realized this childhood creation would transform the current men’s wear trends.
He has an organic line of men’s boxers that are made much like thermals called Toasty Boys. (nice adult photos after the jump)
I’ve ordered a pair of these to keep my husband and his boys toasty
I didn’t buy them just because I got caught looking at the pictures like a perv the images are nice.
I bought them becuase:
- they look like they’ll do the job well
- the company follows sustainable practices
- Christopher Anthony is a guy with a dream, and I’m a sucker for a dreamer
- Buying one well made item that lasts longer is critical
- Bamboo Boys are soon to launch and bamboo is so cool
- I’m a perv. Okay, I’ll admit it, I’m a complete and utter pervert and my husband is going to look great in these. Happy now?
Go on ladies, take a look, you know you want to. Cuz, ya know, Green Mommies need their Green Daddies to help them make their Green Babies.
[This post was written by Jessica Gottlieb.]