Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chunk Oat Muffins
These muffins are very allergy-friendly!
- 2 cup oat milk
- 2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 cup gluten-free one-to-one flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 egg egg replacer equal to one egg
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup organic sugar add a little extra if you want the muffins sweeter
- 2 cups organic dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Combine oats and oat milk. Let soak for 10 minutes
- In a seperate, large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the egg replacer, sugar, and oat/milk to the flour bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Fold the chocolate chunks into the mixture.
- Fill 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes or longer until a toothpick comes out clean.